Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2017 Banter Thread #1

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big college football day in NC. Duke now at 4-0 following win at UNC, and NCSU takes it to FSU. Good way to start off the weekend. Now, if only the Panthers can take care of business against the Saints tomorrow...

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

That was an ugly, ugly game today. KB gets hurt, Cam doesn't look right, defense appears lost - especially the secondary. Yuck...

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cold Rain said:

So is that Bali volcano threat over now?  Was hearing about it daily for several days and now there's nothing.

Definitely not. I think some scientist are now worried about a bigger eruption because of the delay.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/once-tremors-detected-bali-volcano-can-erupt-within-hours-9269148

23 minutes ago, Isopycnic said:

My girlfriend mother has a cousin that received the Nobel prize for physics yesterday. We met him last year at a family function and Kip discussed gravitational waves etc. 

That's pretty cool. Not often you get to have conversations with people that have those kinds of thought processes.

2 hours ago, Tarheel17 said:

I was planning on a one week vacation to Michigan to see family around Christmas. May make it 2.5 weeks after how hot it has been and looks to remain this fall down here.

Of course the last 3 years I have visited have had almost no snow while I'm up there, so maybe I am just cursed.

These temps suck.  Stay up there and enjoy the cold as long as you can.

Archived