Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2017 Banter Thread #1

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, jshetley said:

A lot, but the biggest thing right now is having a broken heart. It's tearing me apart. The last 6 weeks have just been awful for me and I don't see things ever getting better.

It gets better man.  Can take a long time but time will heal.  

You cant leave the boards bro. I need to see your posts to balance out the force in the SE forum. 

2 minutes ago, thess said:

Ugh. I liked GnR's music at the time, but as an adult I realized how psychotically misogynistic Axl was/is.

(Don't worry, exiting boys' club now.)

Weird dude, no doubt! (Axl) but a musical genius !! Appetite for Destruction , is one of the best debut rock/metal albums of all time! They really sounded like no one else at the time, IMO ! Saw them in concert on their current tour, hands down best concert I have ever been to!

13 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Weird dude, no doubt! (Axl) but a musical genius !! Appetite for Destruction , is one of the best debut rock/metal albums of all time! They really sounded like no one else at the time, IMO ! Saw them in concert on their current tour, hands down best concert I have ever been to!

Couple of my friends saw them recently and said they were awesome.  I missed out.  Appetite was great!

Y'all are some good folks. Echo the sentiments of many others that the knowledge sharing and detailed analysis has been great not only this storm but as long as Ive been lurking here - which is just about every day, I just dont post. 

Sending positive thoughts to our brothers and sisters in Florida and Georgia and shetley as well!

6 minutes ago, packfan98 said:

Can we get some cleanup in our Irma thread? Downeast and 10below has turned it to crap. I guess I'll have to go back to the tropical headquarters thread. It's in storm mode. 

Dont put it on me man, I post data and information supported by that data, I ignore most of his crap, but when he post stuff he formats like NHC info showing winds of 135 when they arent I call him on it...he argues all my post what do you want me to do, i doubt any of you would just ignore all of it either. 

4 minutes ago, downeastnc said:

Dont put it on me man, I post data and information supported by that data, I ignore most of his crap, but when he post stuff he formats like NHC info showing winds of 135 when they arent I call him on it...he argues all my post what do you want me to do, i doubt any of you would just ignore all of it either. 

This

5 minutes ago, downeastnc said:

If this is true, report it to a moderator and he or she should intervene and ban 10below for trolling and posting incorrect information. Arguing isn't working. 

17 minutes ago, downeastnc said:

He gone ;)   

Archived