• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2017 Banter Thread #1

jburns

Thats my team right there that pulled off a historic comeback and set new records. Loved it when the haters crossed them off earlier in the game when the Pats were down.  So effing happy they won and that asshat Goodell had to hand the trophy to Kraft,    That rat bastard Goodell left that stage so quick. Loser.  His whole plan backfired in his face.

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS  PATRIOTS!!!!

16473377_636540236552767_6178641811689457074_n.jpg

16508636_1432919013408441_6855980074770623694_n.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, calculus1 said:

Nice pic, burns. Banner Elk did much better than Burnsville.

Went to circus this past Saturday in Charlotte. First time in 20+ years. Also last time, I suppose. It was a really good show. Hope you enjoy.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I go up there a few times a year, during the NW flow events. Zionville always seems to be the sweet spot. Just impossible to turn around on 421 going into TN, usually go into Mountain City. Fun to watch the flip side of the NW flow.

Damn right.......one of these days UNC will learn to play 3ball defense.....been a good week the Pats win the Super Bowl and now Duke beats UNC.....loving it.

Carolina shot themselves in the foot with their horrible FT shooting.

Tatum was amazing in 2nd half.

Allen and Kennard were on fire too.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, frazdaddy said:

Roy needs to go. Should have never rehired him.

Hahahaha!  He'll probably end up winning another championship before he goes.

Don't really have dog in the hunt (well...the wife went to UNC, but she doesn't care too much), but the game was fun to watch.  Tatum is going to be really good.  Does Roy ever call a time out?  UNC will probably win at home.  It should be another good game....unlike the other Triangle team that couldn't beat a JV middle school squad.

Just now, Cold Rain said:

Hahahaha!  He'll probably end up winning another championship before he goes.

Don't really have dog in the hunt (well...the wife went to UNC, but she doesn't care too much), but the game was fun to watch.  Tatum is going to be really good.  Does Roy ever call a time out?  UNC will probably win at home.  It should be another good game....unlike the other Triangle team that couldn't beat a JV middle school squad.

I agree with Ron. He recruits well but his game management is suspect.

12 hours ago, frazdaddy said:

Roy needs to go. Should have never rehired him.

Haha, who would they of hired?  Roy was by far the best option.  He still is to this day.  Love him or hate him, the man has 804 wins in a short amount of time.  The kids he recruits are top notch kids, with high character. 

Archived