Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Severe weather threat Monday Jan 2ndish

janetjanet998

1 hour ago, monsoonman1 said:

I know it's not in the subforum, but SW Georgia is getting hammered. Probably at least a couple significant tornadoes in Early and Calhoun Counties.

Yeah, i agree with this.Its not in our subforum.There should be another forum that adds this region on American Wx,either that  or expand this region into the Gulf states

There have been no tornadoes in Georgia reported. I find that it is weird that so few reports are in Alabama. Maybe Mobile office didn't transmit reports to the SPC??? The small supercell that tracked near Orion and Union Springs AL seems to be associated with a tornado report at 2 ESE High Ridge, Bullock County, Alabama.

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

There have been no tornadoes in Georgia reported. I find that it is weird that so few reports are in Alabama. Maybe Mobile office didn't transmit reports to the SPC??? The small supercell that tracked near Orion and Union Springs AL seems to be associated with a tornado report at 2 ESE High Ridge, Bullock County, Alabama.

Yeah thought we'd see some better instability further south,even the PW's down that way look blah

Archived