Newest Member
    joxey
December 29th Storm Obs

HIPPYVALLEY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 512high said:

Scott I trust you, as I look out the window, remains leaves on the trees starting to move around, yes I am a weenie, I told so many friends. Possible 5-8" few just called laughing at me, sons of b****hs

Subsidence zones are part of the game sometimes when lows develop. You had an inch or so? Don't see why you can't get another 3-4 or so. It could also pull a RAP model and tear you a new one. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Crushed:

Dec29_330pmRadar.gif

seriously though this radar looks like so many others over the past several years just that it is warmer, if it was colder and same late blooming set up I would have pixie dust or flurries and be way more bummed out....its gonna rock in most of the 14-15 zone later

23 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Over-performer?  You look good for 12-18" right?  Or you mean based on what it looked like 36 hours ago?

I think anything but an absolute crush job for you would be an under-performer lol.

Well, we were looking at 8" until last night, But can never be sure, Don't know if we are looking at that much yet

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There's your 12+. Congrats Will. Again 

Ratios are like 8 to 1...it's gonna be tough to pull out double digits unless we go a little nuclear in the CCB and ratios jump to like 15 to 1 for about 3 hours of at least mod snow.

Archived