Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NCSNOW said:

Love it when an amateur forecast is about to come to fruition. This pattern is as about as rype as you can get on top of perfect climo time. Still say we squeeze out 3 events back to back to back. That ought to make to school children happy.

Been a long time since we won the triple crown!

1 minute ago, Orangeburgwx said:

CMC has me with nearly 2” of ice Thursday... nearly guaranteed that I lose power

the GFS however gives me all rain

Until we get in range of the NAM, which is superior at CAD to every other model, I would recommend the Euro and CMC for CAD at this range. GFS is absolutely horrible with it. 

4 minutes ago, snowlover91 said:

Until we get in range of the NAM, which is superior at CAD to every other model, I would recommend the Euro and CMC for CAD at this range. GFS is absolutely horrible with it. 

This all day. I wouldn’t be surprised to see this pattern push freezing rain to places like ILM/MYR or even just north of downtown Charleston.

There is certainly a large system in that region of the Pacific currently! 

wv-animated.gif

It would make sense for there to again be strong development there over the upcoming period of time, or, could it even be the same system?  It is hard to tell how quickly this will travel.

Archived