Weathernoob335
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

59 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Mine are doing the same and losing leaves, but that's due to drought stress! :(

I wouldn't mind some dry days.  We have the opposite problem up here.   Case in point--this happened around 730pm yesterday behind the house.  The ground gave way.  On the plus side,  it's a 100' Red Oak...I'll have plenty of firewood! 

aviary_1503594319162.jpg

8 hours ago, franklin NCwx said:

Lol...

:rolleyes:Starting to think he and Shetley are the same person. I'm sure we can have different micro climes being about 20 miles apart but I've had plenty of rain as well, ponds in my neighborhood are all full, grass is green and thick and needs cutting. It can't be the Sahara one county over, it just can't!

If it wasn't dry as a bone around here I would have to say that is almost too much of a good thing.  4" of rain a fair bit of rain but the ground here is really dry and should soak it up like a sponge.  Fingers crossed it work out.

14 minutes ago, griteater said:

Days 8-10 on Euro is a bit interesting with tall western ridge & fairly deep trough with axis thru western Great Lakes to Miss River...and Cape Verde hurricane tracking just north of the Caribbean islands.  Early fall plunge of cool air into the central states.

Seems like the euro has been hinting at this for the past few days. I am leary though on this big of a dip because the Euro seems to be too deep with troughs at that range. It would be a big shot of Fall though if that happened.

Archived