Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

As many duds as we've had, we are owed one of those epic 800% of normal snowfall winters! You know, the ones JB tells us are coming every winter

Or like every time you have said the GFS is money and there are many mets that say epic winters every year.  Last year was supposed to be best winter in 100 years.  JB, DT, Robert, etc all said that.  Big fail.  So I guess JB only one that is wrong, oh well keep following him and bash him.  Some like him some don't its life

8 minutes ago, POWERSTROKE said:

Or like every time you have said the GFS is money and there are many mets that say epic winters every year.  Last year was supposed to be best winter in 100 years.  JB, DT, Robert, etc all said that.  Big fail.  So I guess JB only one that is wrong, oh well keep following him and bash him.  Some like him some don't its life

I'm cool with JB , he just never admits that he's wrong, that I've seen. Robert, and the others will admit they blew a forecast 

11 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Greenland/HB block stronger past few runs, keeps it suppressed.  ULL didn't weaken as fast.  Whether it right we will see...and we didn't want to see this until like 48 hours out, not day 7-8  

Ill take a few runs showing the system in this range, obviously it is subject to drastic change run by run at this range but I would rather see that than nothing....hopefully by the time we get inside 5 days the cold air is stronger and the NW side of the system expands as is usually the case....of course its unlikely that this thing will lock in and have model consensus at any point so let the hand wringing begin....

4 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

I'm cool with JB , he just never admits that he's wrong, that I've seen. Robert, and the others will admit they blew a forecast 

I like them all but if you watch him you will see he admits he is wrong every time.  However he forecasts for all US while others just do certain areas.  Anyway back to wish casting :rolleyes: 

Archived