Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

2 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

Not sure what "old" is (sort of a relative term - and I'm not talking about that uncle that shows up for Thanksgiving) - but speak for yourself  LOL

I was talking about that uncle..mine is 87 and complains wears a sweater in July.  Sorry...should have clarified

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

I was talking about that uncle..mine is 87 and complains wears a sweater in July.  Sorry...should have clarified

No apology necessary! Just wonderin' since I refuse to acknowledge age as a factor .... seen too many young folks wither and too many "old" folks thrive ....

43 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

No apology necessary! Just wonderin' since I refuse to acknowledge age as a factor .... seen too many young folks wither and too many "old" folks thrive ....

43 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

Thriving "old folks" is a blessing.  One of my goals.

TW

4 minutes ago, Mrwolf1972 said:

850s are cold 

gfs_T850a_seus_23.png

Yep, but you can see we will be fighting temps regardless with all the warm temps to the south.  But, should make for a more spry wave, just need the strong HP the previous couple of runs had with the stronger wave.  It does cut off just a little late. 

IMG_4131.PNG

At this point it's best to look at the overall synoptics and ignore the fine details. Once under 84 hours we can start looking at NAM to give an idea of warm noses, it has a way of finding those long before any other model does. At this point if we get a LP off the coast and a decent amount of cold before the storm I'll worry about the rest later. Cold will probably be marginal as it usually is in SE snow/ice storms. 

Archived