• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

Me and Mack put our hearts and soul into this and we are about to get shut out. The wedge only works when you’ve got severe wx rolling in. Man I’m bitter. I mean I know Travelers Rest is a short drive but I like looking out the window at it. 8 straight nights staying up for the 00z Euro just to track a dud but it’s my own damn fault. It was a dud from the start. Low track over Jacksonville and we still rain. It’s hard to accept. Even in early December :(

4 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

Me and Mack put our hearts and soul into this and we are about to get shut out. The wedge only works when you’ve got severe wx rolling in. Man I’m bitter. I mean I know Travelers Rest is a short drive but I like looking out the window at it. 8 straight nights staying up for the 00z Euro just to track a dud but it’s my own damn fault. It was a dud from the start. Low track over Jacksonville and we still rain. It’s hard to accept. Even in early December :(

Sounds like y’all need to move to this side of 85. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Say, what's the deal with people that gave up on the storm two days ago, but still continue to follow the models and post about the storm?

We hold out hope, but those of us who can read models know what’s coming. You can’t wishcast 6” of snow on the ground. Especially in the south 

4 minutes ago, burrel2 said:

Warmnose is salty tonight! 

Sounds like he’s pulling a Big Frosty! Roe is me, the trends are for less moisture up here, Grit you think I get an inch? I’m always to far NW in NC, poor me!

then ins thread: I’m at 15” and counting, don’t know how, it’s a miracle 

Just now, QC_Halo said:

February 2014...just looking back at old posts, seems we had 3 days of everything. This seems to be looking similar. Not the storm track etc...but duration and type,of event.

It's like this for every storm it seems.  We don't know who's going to luck out until it happens.  I've learned.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jtgus said:

LMAO! I'll pass on the "weenie out together" in a hotel room! :D

Just caught up from afternoon runs, looks like we have a lot of cold rain on the way. It's about time, the mud in my yard was just drying up from the last one. Too bad I won't have power to charge my camera or I'd take a pic for you.

• Like 1

Just now, Wow said:

It's like this for every storm it seems.  We don't know who's going to luck out until it happens.  I've learned.

Yeah, just talking about having measurable frozen precip for 3 days in a row. My comment then, was that, living in the south my entire life, I’d never experienced that (at home), I have out west.

• jburns unpinned this topic