Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    15,393
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    NW_of_GYX
    Newest Member
    NW_of_GYX
    Joined
Jonathan

Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

You know I'm the reason we can't have anything nice :P   :lol: 

Just remember, without Bricks you can't build a decent ****house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Great, the other mod comes in and deletes my comment that was on topic just as much as others. Guess some things never change.

:hug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, wake4est said:

Weird I have no functional memory of that. Must have been really terrible for us.

We got like a dusting in the triad iirc. I'm pretty sure I went and did a trail run in it and it had all melted by the time I got out of the shower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Orangeburgwx said:

Put the genie away until the next storm, our goose is cooked with this one buddy

I forgot the /SARC tag.. :arrowhead::arrowhead::poster_oops::poster_oops::flood::drunk::loon::loon::maprain:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So are we "Mostly" in agreement yet?..

Some need Sleds & Ski's ..  :ski::sled:

While others, (South & East of the I-85) Will need either Life jackets, or a Ice-breaker, type of Noah's Ark  for the upcoming event?

@Orangeburgwx & I will need Life-Jackets AND A ARK.. :maprain::flood::whistle::whistle:

Let me know If I need to pick you up "buddy", @Orangeburgwx,  I'm prepared to go "goose" hunting.. :loon::arrowhead: I'll swing by & pick ya up in this.. 

101.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SENC said:

So are we "Mostly" in agreement yet?..

Some need Sleds & Ski's ..  :ski::sled:

While others, (South & East of the I-85) Will need either Life jackets, or a Ice-breaker, type of Noah's Ark  for the upcoming event?

@Orangeburgwx & I will need Life-Jackets AND A ARK.. :maprain::flood::whistle::whistle:

Let me know If I need to pick you up "buddy", @Orangeburgwx,  I'm prepared to go "goose" hunting.. :loon::arrowhead: I'll swing by & pick ya up in this.. 

101.jpg

I'll go with an ice-breaker after seeing the NAM for the 85 corridor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

Great now half inch of ice. I hate electricity anyway. Way overrated. 

Tonight is just a terrible look for the upstate. Cold rain or ice. Yuck both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what does "getting NAMed" mean?  I had thought it was when the NAM showed a rediculously overdone QPF at range.  But I saw a post in the main storm thread which seemed to imply it meant when the NAM was first to sniff out a warm nose and rained on your snow parade.

Which is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

So what does "getting NAMed" mean?  I had thought it was when the NAM showed a rediculously overdone QPF at range.  But I saw a post in the main storm thread which seemed to imply it meant when the NAM was first to sniff out a warm nose and rained on your snow parade.

Which is it?

The NAM can do many things. Use your imagination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Disc said:

I'm in full on weenie mode after seeing that NAM run.

Well that GFS run should drag you back to reality! Zero precip north of NC. Unreal. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Well that GFS run should drag you back to reality! Zero precip north of NC. Unreal. :lol:

Yeah that just made this an even harder forecast. So now we range from 2 feet on the NAM to 0 from the GFS, with every other model in between.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Orangeburgwx said:

Put the genie away until the next storm, our goose is cooked with this one buddy

Hate to break it to you but,  it's cooked for all of 2019 too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so trying to avoid this place.  It feels kinda ookie in here.  Like a bunch of people in VA had nightmares about suppression and collectively sweat the bed.  I need a shower.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kvegas-wx said:

I was so trying to avoid this place.  It feels kinda ookie in here.  Like a bunch of people in VA had nightmares about suppression and collectively sweat the bed.  I need a shower.....

We'll bathe in your NC tears come Monday. :lol: Enjoy your sleet. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×