Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

1 hour ago, FLweather said:

I'll take a blend of Icon/Canadian for this coming week.

Actually shows decent rain chances deep into Florida. 

Past several weeks the fire hose has been aligned Sw to NE well to my Nw over the panhandle AL, GA, LA, MS

Y’all have been needing some rain down there, haven’t you?  Hope you get it.  It’s easy to forget that our friends just a couple of states over can be experiencing the opposite weatherwise.  I know that south Texas has been really dry.  That’s why I tell myself not to complain about my rice paddy lawn.  We’ll miss the rain later in the year when we can’t buy a drop.

16 minutes ago, magpiemaniac said:

Y’all have been needing some rain down there, haven’t you?  Hope you get it.  It’s easy to forget that our friends just a couple of states over can be experiencing the opposite weatherwise.  I know that south Texas has been really dry.  That’s why I tell myself not to complain about my rice paddy lawn.  We’ll miss the rain later in the year when we can’t buy a 

It's been dry.

The drought in Tx is expanding east.

This forum has died! 

Looks like the trend of bad timing for the upstate continues. Actually getting some light precip east of the escarpment, which is very rare for these setups, but it's 47 and rain. It was 27 this am, it needed to come through then. Been that way all winter, even the surprise event of 2/8 came through 6 hours too late. 

Triple dog yuck at weather next week; warm and rainy. :cry:

• 9 months later...