Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

1 minute ago, SnowDeac said:

Dude, you can be really insufferable. By far the most negative poster on here it seems. 

Just not sugar coating it and enough experience to know how this story usually plays out in C and E NC. Sorry, I thought we were sharing model runs and discussing possibilities. I did post the increased GEFS members at 18z if you look back in the storm thread.

• Like 1

Just now, YetAnotherRDUGuy said:

That's a mighty big win by State. I'm not surprised they won at home, but am surprised at the margin.

Course if they lost to UNC next, wouldn't that be just the most NC State thing they could do!?

Yes it would.. but I think they play FSU next.. another chance to get a big win

4 minutes ago, burgertime said:

Rooting for you guys in NC/SC on this one! Haven't even seen a flurry here in Amsterdam this winter so just remember.....it can always be worse! 

I have a hard time believing a city at the same latitude as southern Canada hasn't seen a flurry all winter.

24 minutes ago, Snownado said:

I have a hard time believing a city at the same latitude as southern Canada hasn't seen a flurry all winter.

Well believe it. Maybe one, some late night for 2 minutes. Temps have stayed in the 35 - 40f range all winter. I think we've had a handful of mornings where the low was below freezing. Maybe one day with a high at freezing for the day?  Lots of rain. I was in the Pyrenees Mountains over Christmas and conditions were abysmal for the ski slopes. It's been a horrible winter for most of Europe in general if you're a snow lover. 

4 minutes ago, burgertime said:

Well believe it. Maybe one, some late night for 2 minutes. Temps have stayed in the 35 - 40f range all winter. I think we've had a handful of mornings where the low was below freezing. Maybe one day with a high at freezing for the day?  Lots of rain. I was in the Pyrenees Mountains over Christmas and conditions were abysmal for the ski slopes. It's been a horrible winter for most of Europe in general if you're a snow lover. 

That sounds so depressing.