• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

This year and the past two have been tough, mostly because we have been setting rainfall records.  If it's clear here its usually cold enough to blow snow at night. 

With all the rain that has been abundant I'm surprised there are people on this board who get excited about rain.

9 minutes ago, franklin NCwx said:

This year and the past two have been tough, mostly because we have been setting rainfall records.  If it's clear here its usually cold enough to blow snow at night. 

With all the rain that has been abundant I'm surprised there are people on this board who get excited about rain.

It also hurts that the last decade or so has seen some of the lowest northwest flow-snow totals in the past 100 years. 

1 hour ago, Tar Heel Snow said:

This is just...sad. I figured I’d at least get a flake this year. Crazy things can happen but, oof.

It's not over yet. We've been lucky and have had at least one good storm the last few years. Not looking good right now but we still have time for things to change. Maybe mid February into the first week of March we'll get that storm.   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FallsLake said:

It's not over yet. We've been lucky and have had at least one good storm the last few years. Not looking good right now but we still have time for things to change. Maybe mid February into the first week of March we'll get that storm.   

For sure! You never know. Just discouraging, but we can stay hopeful!

24 minutes ago, FallsLake said:

Why spend the money, in a few months we'll all be baking in the tropical heat and humidity here. 

Luckily my company is funding the trip. Maybe they know how much I hate the heat and want me to have effectively 8 months of summer this year since I will get back just in time for our yearly May heat wave.

• Like 1