Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

So are we "Mostly" in agreement yet?..

Some need Sleds & Ski's ..  :ski::sled:

While others, (South & East of the I-85) Will need either Life jackets, or a Ice-breaker, type of Noah's Ark  for the upcoming event?

@Orangeburgwx & I will need Life-Jackets AND A ARK.. :maprain::flood::whistle::whistle:

Let me know If I need to pick you up "buddy", @Orangeburgwx,  I'm prepared to go "goose" hunting.. :loon::arrowhead: I'll swing by & pick ya up in this.. 

101.jpg

31 minutes ago, SENC said:

So are we "Mostly" in agreement yet?..

Some need Sleds & Ski's ..  :ski::sled:

While others, (South & East of the I-85) Will need either Life jackets, or a Ice-breaker, type of Noah's Ark  for the upcoming event?

@Orangeburgwx & I will need Life-Jackets AND A ARK.. :maprain::flood::whistle::whistle:

Let me know If I need to pick you up "buddy", @Orangeburgwx,  I'm prepared to go "goose" hunting.. :loon::arrowhead: I'll swing by & pick ya up in this.. 

101.jpg

I'll go with an ice-breaker after seeing the NAM for the 85 corridor.

So what does "getting NAMed" mean?  I had thought it was when the NAM showed a rediculously overdone QPF at range.  But I saw a post in the main storm thread which seemed to imply it meant when the NAM was first to sniff out a warm nose and rained on your snow parade.

Which is it?

4 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

So what does "getting NAMed" mean?  I had thought it was when the NAM showed a rediculously overdone QPF at range.  But I saw a post in the main storm thread which seemed to imply it meant when the NAM was first to sniff out a warm nose and rained on your snow parade.

Which is it?

The NAM can do many things. Use your imagination.

9 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Well that GFS run should drag you back to reality! Zero precip north of NC. Unreal. :lol:

Yeah that just made this an even harder forecast. So now we range from 2 feet on the NAM to 0 from the GFS, with every other model in between.

• jburns unpinned this topic