Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

4 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

:lol: Maybe start a group therapy thread for Upstate and RDU peeps, get out all our pain about how bad our areas are for winter weather. Someone from Columbia can moderate. "Hi I'm Iceage, I'm addicted to snow and live in the upstate!"

I vote for field trips the snowiest places we can find. Being on the edge is always the most frustrating thing and Upstate, Clt, Rdu are always on the edge. Makes it so hard to enjoy snow(when it happens) because your always waiting for the shoe to drop. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, No snow for you said:

You must be new here. Welcome!!! My name is No snow for you, or my friends call me NSFY. 

I've been around for a while. It still just fascinates me how much hysteria and angst this causes some. We have the sunshine pumpers and the debbie downers going full effect in these threads.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cornsnow said:

I've been around for a while. It still just fascinates me how much hysteria and angst this causes some. We have the sunshine pumpers and the debbie downers going full effect in these threads.

You should try PR sometime. That's where the real fun is on this weather board. It is  @jburns favorite board on this site. 

2 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

TR gets 6-12” easy! They will be shut down till Atleast Wednesday! Nice 4 day weekend for the chitlins 

Yea other than TR the upstate is pretty much F☆☆☆☆d! At least it's only December and the stage is set for another crap winter...woohoo

• jburns unpinned this topic