Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

On 1/17/2018 at 4:51 PM, lilj4425 said:

Why so many Raleigh people on here? Somebody call the exterminator. :gun_bandana:

In our defense, Wake County is always on the dang snow line and we have been screwed over too much the last few years.  I love living in Raleigh but it’s painful for a snow lover!

1 hour ago, snowinnc said:

In our defense, Wake County is always on the dang snow line and we have been screwed over too much the last few years.  I love living in Raleigh but it’s painful for a snow lover!

There are so many Wake people because it is a large population center for the region and of course the met program at NCSU.

Just now, frazdaddy said:

That last run was not what I expected for sure. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Just how much is the CAD modeling off ???

I've been wondering where you've been.  I should have figured it would be the sanitarium. Things are getting lively.

Yep, started work at Duke this summer. Actually I dont think where I live looks too awful as I'm in far west Durham County. 
I think you've got a good chance there still too, but I'm no met.

BTW, I appreciate your Hickory references when you quote stats/characteristics about model runs. You seem to often throw us in with lists that include the GSOs, ASVs, and CLTs of the world. Thanks!

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, calculus1 said:

I think you've got a good chance there still too, but I'm no met.

BTW, I appreciate your Hickory references when you quote stats/characteristics about model runs. You seem to often throw us in with lists that include the GSOs, ASVs, and CLTs of the world. Thanks!

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Yeah man, of course. I still have lots of people back that way so I try to stay up on it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Queencitywx said:

I didnt know I was completely out of the running until just shortly ago. Oh Well.

:lol:    Ya win some, ya loose some  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, frazdaddy said:

Awe...shucks missed you too kiddo. I'm toying with the idea trying to talk Mrs Fraz into heading for A'ville Sat.

I think that's an awesome idea  :D  

30 minutes ago, frazdaddy said:

That last run was not what I expected for sure. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Just how much is the CAD modeling off ???

Probably under doing it, per the usual. But we will have to wait and see. :)

So much panic of the first winter storm of the season and it isn't even winter yet. Let the short range models get into range and they will iron out the small details that will make it or break it for this storm. The components of this storm is just now getting close to the continental united states. let the models get a better sampling of the two waves out west and get a better handle on how the cad is going to materialize before going straight off the cliff. We still have all winter in front of us just wait and be patient.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, snowinnc said:

You gotta make that epic drive to Roxboro on the far side of the magic snow line.:snowing:

• jburns unpinned this topic