• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

I got a cold 2 weeks ago, first time this winter being sick. It took 5 days to get better, one of those annoying coughing phlegmy chest colds. 3 Days later I picked up a head cold. After being sick for weeks I am done with winter. Bring on warmth, daylight savings, and golf. I got my fill. (Although I wouldn't complain about another system that drops some late winter token flakes)

22 hours ago, WarmNose said:

The wedge is the only thing that keeps dark red colors off of us when the February 2m departure from normal maps come out at the end of the month. Stout wedge in the heart of winter tomorrow and 42 degrees is the lowest we can go..pitiful 

GSP calling for mid 70s Thursday and Friday with a low of 60 sandwiched in between! :o That's a page from last February. Then we get back almost to normal for another rainy weekend before going back to upper 60s again. Winter in this area is soooo stinkin pathetic!:weep:

Cut the lawn this past weekend, trees are starting to blossom, daffodils are blooming, put the A/C on today because we hit 82 and I swear I was bitten by the years first mosquito.  Spring is here with a vengeance.  Now I wait and watch for the murderous late winter or early spring frost/snowstorm to kill off everything but the mosquitos.  Sigh.   

The AC unit for my apartment went down. I'm on the second level which is also the top level and it's 84 in here during the day. Luckily I'm at work all day but when I get home it takes forever to get cool down. It's been down over a week and they haven't done anything. I call they take my info and they say they will call back but they don't. It is getting beyond ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

I need to vent as another day goes by as mass attempt is made to limit and there is really nothing else going on... global warming has reached a critical mass now and things are going to change on beautiful earth ... trees, insects, grass and trees. to be blunt, quinneaker is a person that has access to so much energy (but this is interdimensional) and this is used to dumb down things... you see this in government, the president, NASA, consciousness in general... meanwhile the globe is warming exponentially and this a symptom of the human mind. it's unconsciousness, or "brokenness". It's not anything else really, I can feel easily a declining earth population and global warming regressing. So the issue is control power and intent... another day 

Man, you continue to post the most disconnected stream of consciousness that I typically have no idea what you are saying.  I think your intent is to say that global warming is bad and everything and everybody is going to die soon.  If so, that's quite the bummer, but but it's hard to know for certain if that's what you mean.  How can the globe be both "warming exponentially" and "regressing"?  Or, are you saying that after we all die off the warming will cease?  And, what's this about control and power?  Are you suggesting we should encourage the extinction of the human race so as to save the planet?

Then, you've got some crazy talk about interdimensional energy sources and the unconscious consciousness of the human mind.  Just.  Wow.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:38 AM, calculus1 said:

Man, you continue to post the most disconnected stream of consciousness that I typically have no idea what you are saying.  I think your intent is to say that global warming is bad and everything and everybody is going to die soon.  If so, that's quite the bummer, but but it's hard to know for certain if that's what you mean.  How can the globe be both "warming exponentially" and "regressing"?  Or, are you saying that after we all die off the warming will cease?  And, what's this about control and power?  Are you suggesting we should encourage the extinction of the human race so as to save the planet?

Then, you've got some crazy talk about interdimensional energy sources and the unconscious consciousness of the human mind.  Just.  Wow.

You'll love this one, Global warming is another way of saying dimension split.. we are on really really low end here. Almost to the point of not going back but not quite yet but we are heading that way

Total vent here but this weather has put me in a rather foul mood. Cleaning out the garage today and having to put up with sweatiness, bugs, pollen, humidity, and seeing everything thing come out and grow and thinking about all the yard work is just grotesque. If it was May or even April I could accept it but this is beyond ridiculous. Then seeing all my neighbors cutting grass, doing yard work, and walking their dogs in shorts whilst talking about how much they like is just insult to injury. THIS IS MISERABLE! I can't believe this has happened two Februarys in a row. Man, people west of the Mississippi are so freaking lucky. 

• Haha 1

I need to vent as another day goes by as mass attempt is made to limit and there is really nothing else going on... global warming has reached a critical mass now and things are going to change on beautiful earth ... trees, insects, grass and trees. to be blunt, quinneaker is a person that has access to so much energy (but this is interdimensional) and this is used to dumb down things... you see this in government, the president, NASA, consciousness in general... meanwhile the globe is warming exponentially and this a symptom of the human mind. it's unconsciousness, or "brokenness". It's not anything else really, I can feel easily a declining earth population and global warming regressing. So the issue is control power and intent... another day 
Uhhhhh... French chicks got hairy pits.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 4:21 PM, No snow for you said:

Hey. We have another failure to track. 

Just becoming too hard to get snow in the upstate, let alone in March. Is there even a single model run showing any blue at all into the upstate? On every map I've seen the SC border snow wall is in full force. Heck, it's already happened this week, snow showers all the way to the border on Wed, then nothing.

Can we not have people whining by saying they are ready for spring?  That's a lie, and we all know it.  They would take any little flake they can get whenever they could get it, as would we all.  This board exists because of the eternal hope of snowfall in our backyards.  It is incredibly dead in here during the dog days of summer.  There are a few exceptions, but very few people visit here because of warm weather phenomena.  You're all here for the snow, so stop bittercasting by saying you wish it would just go ahead and be spring.  Come on, man!  :D

1 hour ago, calculus1 said:

Can we not have people whining by saying they are ready for spring?  That's a lie, and we all know it.  They would take any little flake they can get whenever they could get it, as would we all.  This board exists because of the eternal hope of snowfall in our backyards.  It is incredibly dead in here during the dog days of summer.  There are a few exceptions, but very few people visit here because of warm weather phenomena.  You're all here for the snow, so stop bittercasting by saying you wish it would just go ahead and be spring.  Come on, man!  :D

Lol. I said it. I should clarify. I am ready for spring if it is going to skip over my city and snow everywhere but here. If that be the case, come on spring.  But, your point is still valid.  :D

7 hours ago, calculus1 said:

I am even more hard core.  I like cold, period.  I prefer snow of course, but I will even enjoy the dreaded cold rain if that is all I can get.  I am gleefully hoping that we have a cold dreary March to pay back all those who kept going on about how wonderful it was to have upper 70's in Feb.  Does that make me a bad person?

Personally,

I like cold, snow or no snow, I like cold rain, cold sunny days, etc.   Living in the SE our cold really isn't all that cold and is quite tolerable as compared to real cold, below zero temps, etc.  My issue is an early spring in the 80's flipping back to cold frosts, the back and forth is frustrating.  95% of the SC peaches were wiped out last year, I hope those farmers are doing better this year.

3 hours ago, No snow for you said:

Glad to see Raleigh get some snow. I guess the snow hole has moved to GSP. 

GSP to CLT to CAE triangle really got the shaft this year. Just about everybody else got their average or way above (CHS, coastal areas, even gulf coast). CAE is really in a drought and I feel for those guys. By the time they get their next shot it will be going on 5 years since their last measurable snowfall. The upstate has really gotten the short end though last few years as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I truly am happy for the NC folks but this has been one of the most painful winters for snow ever in SC! On the edge of two big events squeezed out a couple inches each for the upstate but the only real snow in SC this year hit the coast. Everything else has been just above the state line and NC just keeps getting it, with even NEGA having done way better. Even though I expect the short end here in the upstate, this has been a hard one to take. Everything has overperformed... for everyone else.

Watching NC this winter makes me feel like I'm back in high school, watching all the other guys get all the dates... :(

19 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

The South Carolina snow shield has been engaged. Winter is over for us. Can’t wait until next years craptastic winter. 

No snow for you signing off for a while. 

We'll do it all over again next year.  Been fun!

Anyone ever hear from Packbacker?

• Thanks 1