Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

2 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

Lol. All it takes is one flake if I recall correctly. Also poor Mack. Will smell the snow but will be able to keep posting. Bet he’s gets another day off of work though. 

Odds i I can get home from highlands Wednesday? 

I live right up the street from Mack :( maybe he will smell my snow? :( 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

Lol. All it takes is one flake if I recall correctly. Also poor Mack. Will smell the snow but will be able to keep posting. Bet he’s gets another day off of work though. 

Odds i I can get home from highlands Wednesday? 

Can guarantee I'll get another day off, got some kind of stomach bug kicking my butt

25 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

We may have just lost the NAM. 

Despite better trends for some,  not helping mby. Maybe went from a trace to a dusting or half inch in Pickens county. Seriously? Doesn't matter which way it trends or what kind of a set up we have, Pickens, Oconee cannot buy a good snow. Now I may miss b/c I'm north of 85, and that happens much more than people around here remember. 

2 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Despite better trends for some,  not helping mby. Maybe went from a trace to a dusting or half inch in Pickens county. Seriously? Doesn't matter which way it trends or what kind of a set up we have, Pickens, Oconee cannot buy a good snow. Now I may miss b/c I'm north of 85, and that happens much more than people around here remember. 

Yep. This is the year we get no snow and have to like it while everyone else cashed in 

46 minutes ago, snowinnc said:

It’s really ridiculous.  I know that everyone wants snow but I would think that most people here would take pity on those of us who live in the Wake County snow hole.  Ugh.

What? You live in North raleigh...no snow hole. That is offensive. I work in North raleigh and seen the half inch of snow at my house and 6 inches of snow in North raleigh...more than once.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SEwakenosnowforu said:

What? You live in North raleigh...no snow hole. That is offensive. I work in North raleigh and seen the half inch of snow at my house and 6 inches of snow in North raleigh...more than once.

We are more north central Wake County.  The last “storm” we had we struggled to even get a dusting so yes, there is a snow hole over my part of Wake County.  We have friends in Apex who got almost an inch two weeks ago and we got nothing.  The hole is always somewhere over Wake County.

• Like 1