Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

1 hour ago, metalicwx366 said:

That was terrifying. Someone ****ed up big time. Nothing like waking up to a incoming ballistic missile alert with sirens going off everywhere. This is the alert everyone in Hawaii received.

4FB140A1-4B3D-42E4-AED2-96CB2E33818A.png

This is why we don't trust government agencies. Too much human error to confide in these idiots 

1 hour ago, Cheeznado said:

Not feeling this one at all. GEFS has flurries or nothing for everybody. Cold air wasted. Bring on Spring!

35 minutes ago, Tacoma said:

You know I have to agree, tired of wasting the cold air, bring on spring.     :wacko:

6 hours ago, No snow for you said:

When will this craptastic winter end. I’m ready for spring now 

This is about the most annoying comment possible to write on a weather board.  And, it's false.  You don't really mean it.  When it snows 6 inches in your backyards next month, you'll be glad it's not spring and have forgotten you ever said this.

16 minutes ago, calculus1 said:

This is about the most annoying comment possible to write on a weather board.  And, it's false.  You don't really mean it.  When it snows 6 inches in your backyards next month, you'll be glad it's not spring and have forgotten you ever said this.

Nah, nina's torch in February , so if we don't score Wed, winters over!

1 minute ago, Red1976Red said:

what happened to people just wanting cold in the winter to be happy? we getting lots of it and more so than other years. on top of some isolated big dogs and just recently a dumping of rain. it can and has been worse in other winters. 

I am very happy with cold.  This last cold snap was like balm to my soul. 

I don't score in NW flow events so why would I score here? Shame on me for thinking this would work out here in the upstate. I'll know better next time.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on...— shame on you. Fool me...— you can't get fooled again."

George W Bush 

13 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

NAM literally hops over I85 with frontal snow then Bombs off the coast throwing snow even back towards Columbia. I currently live in no snow man's land. I'm about to vomit

I don't get all the negativity, the low that close to the coast, precip would have to be much farther west! :( sound familiar !?

• Sad 1

I really try to stay positive, especially with the cold we've had, and I would have almost put money on it that I would have seen at least an inch since Christmas, but nothing. And I swear, it doesn't feel like there is any scenario or set up that could possibly bring more than a dusting to the upstate ever again! What the heck is going on, how has the upstate ever gotten snow before? We've missed every way possible since Christmas. Burrel, or Wow, or someone, help me off the ledge for the upstate, I'm about to declare we'll never see snow again as long as the world lasts!

12 hours ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

I really try to stay positive, especially with the cold we've had, and I would have almost put money on it that I would have seen at least an inch since Christmas, but nothing. And I swear, it doesn't feel like there is any scenario or set up that could possibly bring more than a dusting to the upstate ever again! What the heck is going on, how has the upstate ever gotten snow before? We've missed every way possible since Christmas. Burrel, or Wow, or someone, help me off the ledge for the upstate, I'm about to declare we'll never see snow again as long as the world lasts!

They just helped you in the main thread , read it 

What's not to love about 15:1?  That means that the .01 QPF that Raleigh will get should blossom into .15 inches of snow! Of course you have to adjust that downwards because of mixing issues at the outset.  And you might also have to adjust it downwards because of the inevitable dry slotting.  And I read some graffiti at a bus stop warning that warm ground temps and sun angle could also cut down on accumulations. But those ratios are IN PLAY!

• Haha 1

Just now, WarmNose said:

Charlotte looking progged for an inch. Someone tell QueenCity to get that account delete button lubed up 

Lol. All it takes is one flake if I recall correctly. Also poor Mack. Will smell the snow but will be able to keep posting. Bet he’s gets another day off of work though. 

Odds i I can get home from highlands Wednesday? 

• Sad 1