• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

Look at the last two storms for CLT. Two flakes in CLT, crushed to the left of us. Then, two flakes in CLT and crushed to the right of us. I would take a F'ing ZR storm now..and then that went poof. Hey, at least I have frozen pipes in the Master Bathroom...so there's that. 
Ugh... I hate that for you. The pipes being frozen mainly, but I hate the other for you as well

5 minutes ago, WarmNose said:

I'm back from a 10 day timeout courtesy of WeatherNC

said I was in timeout until the warm weather returned..well I have returned and we still have 2 more days of below normal temps! #Winning

Welcome back!  You and Packbacker need to have a Warm-Off!  Both of you should be stoked about the upcoming pattern.  I hope to see lots of analysis, pretty orange maps, and maybe even some videos like the one below (one of my all-time favorite commercials).  It's y'alls' time to shine!  Well...at least it will be in about 10 days or so.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Welcome back!  You and Packbacker need to have a Warm-Off!  Both of you should be stoked about the upcoming pattern.  I hope to see lots of analysis, pretty orange maps, and maybe even some videos like the one below (one of my all-time favorite commercials).  It's y'alls' time to shine!  Well...at least it will be in about 10 days or so.

All WarmNose pattern analysis will be in the banter thread from now on. Maybe I should just create my own thread :(

On 1/5/2018 at 12:37 PM, CLTwx said:

Look at the last two storms for CLT. Two flakes in CLT, crushed to the left of us. Then, two flakes in CLT and crushed to the right of us. I would take a F'ing ZR storm now..and then that went poof. Hey, at least I have frozen pipes in the Master Bathroom...so there's that. 

Truly demoralizing.

Always time for fab february?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

We can’t even get an ice storm right. I guess Mack will view his thread starting as a success since he got the day off. 

Yeah, 12 days below 32 for highs, the second any moisture is within 100 miles, we skyrocket to 40! SMDH! Atleast we have 2-3 more snow events on the horizon! ;)

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

Yeah, 12 days below 32 for highs, the second any moisture is within 100 miles, we skyrocket to 40! SMDH! Atleast we have 2-3 more snow events on the horizon! ;)

I need you to put up the snow shield for Feb 11-18. I’ll be in Anguilla and the kids will have a babysitter. I don’t want the Mack special and I am not here to enjoy it. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, mackerel_sky said:

Looks like Memphis and possibly Nashville, N MS, could get a big snow this Friday or so! Really glad the whole south has gotten a good snow except middle NC and SC! Delightful winter so far!

The term “mid-south winter storm” is like nails on a chalk board.

:lol::lol::lol: Now it's supposed to rain through Friday night and we won't even sniff freezing the whole time :lol::lol::lol:
Mother Nature must really hate us!!!:weep:

I know man. What could have been this past week. I was fine with the super low temps. But man, would have been some awesome sledding weather this last week!
If only...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mrdaddyman said:

We really need a good snowfall to fill in the snow holes around here. Folks, including me, are seriously grumpy right now.

Yeah, it's so frustrating to watch all the big systems track elsewhere, and the next 2 big ones tracking too far west again. As I've said before, the past 15 years or so, TX/LA/MS/AL/TN area has performed waaaay better than Carolinas/GA. I honestly don't know what it would take to get another I85 special. Last one was Jan 11, before that it was years before that. We just can't buy that kind of storm anymore.