Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

22 minutes ago, TARHEELPROGRAMMER88 said:

Well, never doubt the warm nose, ever in SE NC. I hope everyone else gets dumped on good. Calling it a day after watching it rain for the last few hours. Trees are covered in ice here.

Still plenty of action left for Wilmington. At least you guys have a storm to follow it is pretty frustrating here in the Tennessee Valley with plenty of activity in the ohio valley and southeast. So far annual snowfall has thrown climate out of the window. Heaven forbid more than an inch of snow falls here. Still it does put a smile on my face when places like Tallahassee, Valdosta, and Savannah see snow. Even if it means sub-zero temps for me.

Following almost every model run for a week and might end up with a dusting at best, meanwhile where I moved from in the MA will get 5 surprise inches per usual. Can't believe I actually thought the NAM would be accurate. Awesome to see the coastal folks get something though. Anybody else considering moving? I'd never do it just for weather, but it's a factor. 

16 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

TWC is so stupid. Once in a lifetime event here in coastal South. And they barely give it a mention and can't shut their pieholes about the NE! :(

Accuweather is worse....all they literally talk about is the NE...even when the storm here was imminent, their main graphic was Northeast totals and expectations....