• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

Here goes..... I was trying to make money in 2010 to move on, but weird energy stuff started happening and I got real big. This was unexpected eventually by 2013 I met my obstacle to the money piece. So I had to go back home rebuild.... it was surprising the stocks would move against me more than my ability to make money, especially because there was no reason... 

I began predicting weather in spare time to make use of awesome pattern recognition ability and enhancing, and I think the wrong people got a hold of my December forecast because it has not been warm because of strange cold pattern. Now this storm is dry and there is a line going through Kansas to Canada... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Here goes..... I was trying to make money in 2010 to leave the people I had spent life with, but weird energy stuff started happening and I got real big. This was unexpected eventually by 2013 I met my obstacle to the money piece. So I had to go back home rebuild.... it was surprising the stocks would move against me more than my ability to make money, especially because there was nothing to be afraid.... 

I began predicting weather in spare time to make use of awesome pattern recognition ability and enhancing feeling, and I think the wrong people got a hold of my December forecast because it has not been warm because of strange cold pattern. Now this storm is dry and there is a line going through Kansas to Canada and I'm really uncomfortable at home with family of 30 years (they are not happy) and no money... and I have done nothing but make accurate predictions on big patterns for 7 years. and I want to move... and Im ready to move... but the energy is so thick and I'm stuck and it's not suppose to be so cold! 

Can I have some?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Here goes..... I was trying to make money in 2010 to move on, but weird energy stuff started happening and I got real big. This was unexpected eventually by 2013 I met my obstacle to the money piece. So I had to go back home rebuild.... it was surprising the stocks would move against me more than my ability to make money, especially because there was no reason... 

I began predicting weather in spare time to make use of awesome pattern recognition ability and enhancing, and I think the wrong people got a hold of my December forecast because it has not been warm because of strange cold pattern. Now this storm is dry and there is a line going through Kansas to Canada... 

Did you use predictive text as a writing aid?  Let me try...

”First thing tomorrow morning and I’ll let y’all in the next time you want me to pick you up at the house. I think you might have to put the money back home before you leave the office.”

Ugh.  I think this is mostly going on in the storm thread but I am so sick of people complaining about our local mets.  It’s one person in particular but that’s all she posts.  They have a tough job to and they aren’t stupid.   They know how much people want snow so if they say we are supposed to get 2 to 4 inches of snow and we only get 1/2 an inch people are going to freak out. I think that their call is reasonable. It sucks but it is what it is. I really love living in Raleigh but seeing Florida get snow and Greenville probably get close to a foot really kind of ticks me off. We just can’t buy an inch of snow.  Yes, I’m irritated by it so as bad as this sounds I’m not happy for people getting snow.  If RDU wasn’t getting totally screwed every winter then I would feel differently but this is getting really old. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Snowinnc is funny!

The hallucinations have begun earlier than modeled.  More west more negative more precip!  I'm hallucinating already.

We are currently in the bargaining phase.  Acceptance will be the GFS forecast later this evening:

This next NAM might really bring some folks back down to earth.

Just now, rduwx said:

I'm trying to stay positive but just have this feeling we're not going to see much in the RDU area.  I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked into weather this winter and here I am again.

I said the same thing...we are like degenerate gambles, we just can't pass up a good craps table.