Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

6 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Glad I don't have Twitter! He's almost as bad as JB! I would love for Wilmington to get 6-12" of snow, while DC gets squat! 

Somehow the MA will get more snow then eastern NC...haven’t figured out how but it always works out for them.  

Lol told ya.  There’s something else going on than the earlier phase.  That’s great and we certainly need that.  But that mess to the east or something else is going Lou leave everyone confounded and doing case studies for years on why the surface low should have been 200 miles to the west.  The great SE snowstorm that should have happened.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Lol told ya.  There’s something else going on than the earlier phase.  That’s great and we certainly need that.  But that mess to the east or something else is going Lou leave everyone confounded and doing case studies for years on why the surface low should have been 200 miles to the west.  The great SE snowstorm that should have happened.

Only 16 more shifts west, you get a flizzard! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

I'd hardly call the NAM a whiff, so we be 1-4! ;)

NAM is for suckers.  UK has a beautiful negatively tilted trough but a SLP the same longitude as Bermuda.  What the heck....it literally will not snow in Raleigh no matter what. Time for bed.UN72-21.GIF?01-05