Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

3 hours ago, packbacker said:

Well atleast prospects for someone in the east getting snow has gone up.   At this point I hope we skunk the rest of the winter, bank another dud winter and hope our luck changes next few years and get on a roll.  

Think Webber said, in a nutshell, we are screwed through mid month and the last half could be better!?

4 hours ago, mrdaddyman said:

So we went from no storm on the Euro and a LP way off the SE Florida coast on the GFS to . . . an Apps Runner on both, in less than 24 hours. That's just crazy.

I don't think the Euro is apps runner.  Looks well off Delmarva at 96

1 hour ago, mackerel_sky said:

Think Webber said, in a nutshell, we are screwed through mid month and the last half could be better!?

Just read that...potential strat driven pattern change, that will work one of these days, good a time as any.  Just to clarify, he just stated potentially, he didn't call anything, don't want to put words in his mouth.  

Thought his last snippet about how a Nino would be unprecedented for next winter was interesting.  That's his bread and butter, he knows enso stuff.  

11 minutes ago, No snow for you said:

This next "storm" is going to be a drought buster but when the cold air ain't there, it ain't there. The clock is ticking down fast and it looks like Mother Nature will win again (along with the North East)

If I get  an inch of snow or more on the Thursday storm, I will never make another post on ANY weather boards! That's how sure I am of no snow! Y'all need to quit grasping at straws!! Mountains possibly, everyone else S of VA, NO!

1 minute ago, mackerel_sky said:

If I get  an inch of snow or more on the Thursday storm, I will never make another post on ANY weather boards! That's how sure I am of no snow! Y'all need to quit grasping at straws!! Mountains possibly, everyone else S of VA, NO!

Saving this post....your not in a bad spot, further west.  

23 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

I'm holding you up to that. Always that 1% chance.