Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

8 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

So we have the Nam and the Paranormal Nam warmer and farther NW.

The RGEM holds serve.

The GFS looks to be coming in stronger.  A nod to the Nam?

It's over...GFS shifted NW and we are tainting, by this time tomorrow we are 35F and rain.  GSO to RIC to DC will jack...same ole same ole.

1 minute ago, packbacker said:

It's over...GFS shifted NW and we are tainting, by this time tomorrow we are 35F and rain.  GSO to RIC to DC will jack...same ole same ole.

man, its gonna be boom or bust for us. if we stay all snow we will get crushed, if we mix it will be a bummer but should still get some accums

Just now, DopplerWx said:

man, its gonna be boom or bust for us. if we stay all snow we will get crushed, if we mix it will be a bummer but should still get some accums

I don't know, a 30 mile NW shift now and we are mostly rain.  Still 36 hours out...that's an eternity.  Last time we see GFS run with this type snow for us.

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 10.49.02 AM.png

1 minute ago, Queencitywx said:

What were yall saying about the NAM again?

Leading the way!  Look how far the GFS shifted the snow max axis.  In just one run.

It's over for Raleigh getting a big dog. We'll be mixture with a couple of inches.  You guys should do very, very well.

1 minute ago, Cold Rain said:

Leading the way!  Look how far the GFS shifted the snow max axis.  In just one run.

It's over for Raleigh getting a big dog. We'll be mixture with a couple of inches.  You guys should do very, very well.

Amazing...what a disaster 36 hours out things usually fall apart for us.  The Euro is going to be a mess for us...I guess we shouldn't be surprised, we never learn.  Good news is our weekend won't be a complete lockdown for us.

1 minute ago, Cold Rain said:

We still good on temps there?

Yes...but give me a few until I get better maps.  The GFS is almost a perfect track for us, QPF max, but barely all snow, from what I can see.  To bad it's SE of where it will end up.  I am putting all my apples in the Euro basket and the UK.

2 minutes ago, packbacker said:

Yes...but give me a few until I get better maps.  The GFS is almost a perfect track for us, QPF max, but barely all snow, from what I can see.  To bad it's SE of where it will end up.  I am putting all my apples in the Euro basket and the UK.

Be happy you have a basket  :P   MBY just has portals :(