Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

15 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Well, I guess we could all use a little more rain, amirite?

So GFS is bone chilling cold but suppressed and the Euro is juiced but we taint.  Seems like just about every winter around here.  The Atlantic ridge just sucks....

At this point I hope this fizzles out so we can get back to normal....watching day 11+ anomaly maps for hope of a pattern change.

48 minutes ago, TARHEELPROGRAMMER said:

ECMWF says who wants some cold rain for most people in the south. How crazy is it that the models are this far off this close in?

Being as this is said at some point with almost every winter storm possibility, I would say it is more normal than crazy.

2 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I mean, 5 to 6 inches that the Euro showed wouldn't be bad. I just don't want to see the totals decreasing. And just worried this is an all or nothing deal. Wouldn't take much change for it to be a monster storm, and wouldn't take much change for it to be hardly anything.

deja vu all over again?

58 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Hopefully we reach maximum sucktitude amplification by 12z tomorrow and then start to come back in line from that point.  I expect a load of jack squat from the 18z runs.

Bulk of globals show snow inside day 4....what could possibly go wrong.  

There's a reason we don't snow here.

18 minutes ago, packbacker said:

It was...just venting about thicknesses.  18z GFS should be fun...I don't know whether we want it to hold or shift NW.

Haha impossible to know at this point.

On another note, I love the pbp in the main thread.  More separation, more interaction.  Colder.  Warmer.  Snow.  Sunny.  Higher. Lower.  Up.  Down.  Fat.  Skinny.  Great times!

28 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Haha impossible to know at this point.

On another note, I love the pbp in the main thread.  More separation, more interaction.  Colder.  Warmer.  Snow.  Sunny.  Higher. Lower.  Up.  Down.  Fat.  Skinny.  Great times!

I'm tired of deleting   :(