Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Medium/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

And that's why nobody here should be happy yet..even if it does go boom.  I do, however, think this is becoming a legit threat now.

I agree but the runs aren't that different.  All you got to do is start comparing them at about 72 hours.  There's only one glaring difference.

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I agree but the runs aren't that different.  All you got to do is start comparing them at about 72 hours.  There's only one glaring difference.

I can agree with this.  18z and 0z really didn't change that much relative to the chaos we've been seeing.   Some features did strengthen/dig more..but more or less they all remained in the same positions

4 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Thump to rain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. if you want to be crazy and parce details D.C. Southeast flirts with sleet for a while before going back to snow but this is almost a perfect run. Ideal track. The system is energetic but forced due east under the high and confluence at the perfect latitude. This h5 track is pretty classic. But listen to Randy. It's too soon to be celebrating anything. Plus it's one run. We want to see some support and consistency but this was a great run taken by itself. 

IMG_0094.PNG

I can agree with this.  18z and 0z really didn't change that much relative to the chaos we've been seeing.   Some features did strengthen/dig more..but more or less they all remained in the same positions

Was referring more to the strength of sw....the change took us from flurries to heavy snow lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

And that's why this has more legitimacy. The totally chaotic upper level changes aren't there with this.  It all hinges on one aspect this time.

Archived