Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - February 2017

MAG5035

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

MDT at the 5pm update reported only a T of snow today. That was surprising considering they reported Heavy snow with .25 mile visibility at 1pm & recorded .03 of precip. So, they got the same squall that most of us experienced, but didn't at least put a couple of tenths of an inch of snow in the books ? Hopefully they will update this tonight with the final end of day report.

They recorded a T for the final update.

Awesome !

Not an inch yet, but things sure changed rather quickly. We now have a good, moderate snow falling outside, making look like a classic winter snow day. I'm off work right now, waiting for my drug test results for the new company, so it doesn't bother me today like it would otherwise...

:snowwindow:

I was gonna say, it looks like true central PA is going to cash in with this one. Good radar returns from DuBois south to Johnstown (including State College) indicate where the best snows are, and have been. Here, we are in another dry slot and have recorded about 1/4 inch so far. It snowed pretty hard for about half hour, but otherwise has been nothing but flurries/very light snow.

Archived