Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid-Long Range Discussion 2016-2017

Cary_Snow95

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DopplerWx said:

the forum is quickly becoming a contest as to who can out-troll the rest when it comes to winter wx.  absolutely awful and makes the board near unreadable.

+1 I dont post much, I normally stick back and learn. But the trolls and negative nancys are getting old real quick!!! I heard the same thang this time last year, only to end up with 19" imby on January 23rd. I know its banter but needed to be said!

I hope most of you guys don't go anywhere. I don't comment much because of only 5 posts a day and I use them wisely or not at all. Don't let these weenies push you out. I enjoy reading and learning fwiw. I look forward to each model run hopefully we can get rid of this stubborn SER after 10days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, McDowell_Weather said:

+1 I dont post much, I normally stick back and learn. But the trolls and negative nancys are getting old real quick!!! I heard the same thang this time last year, only to end up with 19" imby on January 23rd. I know its banter but needed to be said!

A lot of people haven't seen snow in 3 years. Yes 3 years!!! So I think some people are getting desperate. 

4 minutes ago, Snowless in Carrollton said:

A lot of people haven't seen snow in 3 years. Yes 3 years!!! So I think some people are getting desperate. 

???? Most of the posters in here are from N.C even a few from G.A and S.C have seen snow in the last three years, even if it was flurries. You've enen seen snow on your so called snow chases. The whining and complaining is getting old. Winter just officially started less than a week ago for crying out loud........like met myself and others have stated its probably going to be mid January before we receive the goods.

Archived