Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 17th snow/sleet/frz rain Obs

dmillz25

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BxWeatherwatcher said:

the radar is really starting to go out to our west and sw,it's going to snow hard here no question about it. the only real thing to watch is precip duration vs incoming warmer air. maybe it barely changes at all.

Yeah the radar is really starting to light up over the area now, most of the NYC metro should be snowing within the hour.

2 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

Yeah the radar is really starting to light up over the area now, most of the NYC metro should be snowing within the hour.

it's incoming! lol..note the moisture starting to flow off the ocean now,these bands will get intense as the low approaches. i've seen snow 3 times already this year already doing better then last year..how much can i add to my 1.2 inches here in the nw bronx?:lol: 

Major delays in the warm-up now forecast by Mt. Holly - might not get above freezing north of 80 until close to midnight, although everyone in this forum is still into the 40s by sunrise on Sunday.  Not sure if this should be in the obs thread or not, so will keep it short by just posting the link to the updated AFD. 

http://forecast.weather.gov/product.php?site=NWS&issuedby=PHI&product=AFD&format=CI&version=1&glossary=1&highlight=off

Archived