joxey
Dec 17th snow/sleet/frz rain Obs

dmillz25

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dmillz25 said:

Yeah I thought 3" would be good here looks like it'll happen 

i'm approaching 4 inches if not surpassed it by now. heavy snow with a temp of 26f..the upper parts of nyc will prob get close to 5 inches before mixing starts. no hint of anything but snow here in the northern bronx..

1 minute ago, RU848789 said:

As of 7:30 am, the snow had mostly changed to sleet at 27F and we had 2.0" of snow on the ground.  Was afraid the snow was done, but it just changed back to all snow at 7:45 and it's pouring snow at its heaviest yet for the storm  Woohoo!

Where are u at ? Doesn't show it in my phone 

1 minute ago, BxWeatherwatcher said:

i'm approaching 4 inches if not surpassed it by now. heavy snow with a temp of 26f..the upper parts of nyc will prob get close to 5 inches before mixing starts. no hint of anything but snow here in the northern bronx..

Yeah here snow has picked up. And looks like the mix line is holding back temporarily 

2 minutes ago, BxWeatherwatcher said:

Can you post a pic? 

4 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

As of 7:30 am, the snow had mostly changed to sleet at 27F and we had 2.0" of snow on the ground.  Was afraid the snow was done, but it just changed back to all snow at 7:45 and it's pouring snow at its heaviest yet for the storm  Woohoo!

Mix of snow and sleet here just to your nw

Archived