joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thumper the Dumper obs/pics 12/16 to 12/18/16

Ginx snewx

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.7" here... and 6.5" in Tolland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great storm :)

I shoveled quickly - very easy to move but it was actually fairly dense. Only about 9:1 ratios - we had a little over 0.7" of liquid. Lots of needles and plates that really ripped. Maybe a tenth of an inch of pingers and no glaze here. 

Just now, CT Rain said:

I shoveled quickly - very easy to move but it was actually fairly dense. Only about 9:1 ratios - we had a little over 0.7" of liquid. Lots of needles and plates that really ripped. Maybe a tenth of an inch of pingers and no glaze here. 

Slanter!

8 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Yes, it was a great storm. Came down fast and furious from beginning to end.  

Nice job this morning with you and Bob covering the storm...very informative-well done!

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

This basically puts everyone at climo snow for Dec

Getting there.  At 2 PM I measured 5.2" with 0.33" LE, ratio just under 16:1.  That pushes the Dec total to 16.8" and my 18-year avg is 18.9".  Down to -SN and I expect to finish at 6-6.5, thus would only need an inch or so to hit that avg.  Snow depth at 12", should easily be enough to survive next week's potential Grinch.

Archived