• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 12th Storm Obs

dryslot

with the moon dimly visible and the radar festooned with shreds ..things are going according to plan for this early stuff... just being tickled by the termination of waa.  wonder what the ceiling level - probably top of the700 layer or so.

stuff is coalescing on radar back in the southern Lakes and Ohio... i guess that's our 'meat' in this thing...

one thing that's apparent ...and is instrumental in the pain in the butt bang of this thing is that the high was originally modeled to hold back more N of the region compared to what the models say now.  that's causing the wind to back around to the S and the cold ..bodily moves away when that happens. provided the forcing stays on the weaker side, we should still be okay for little while... less time SE

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even realize they had raised a warning for the NW zones.  I'm liking my p/c, even if it is a likely bust.

Tonight
Snow, mainly after 8pm. Low around 23. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Monday
Rain and snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain between noon and 1pm. High near 38. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

sn-

Archived