joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
EPA/NJ/DE General Winter Discussions

ChescoWx

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Real hard to not jump on and want to believe after said I wouldn't until 24hrs away. This has really come together after being fully sampled on the west coast. We know the NAM is too far NW still like Monmouth County and NYC would be left out from large numbers in a storm lol. GFS OP is real nice.

7 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Right still plenty of time for a jump in either direction that will screw millions. Interested but not buying yet.

Lol, lots of cautious buyers with the history of this winter, plus the fact that it's one of those warm one day to snow the next deals. We can do this! Ralph mentioned the fast timing for the turnaround, I was thinking about that earlier, and while it's not at all the same setup, just this past November 19th we went from 60F here at 4 pm to snow at 9 pm. Fortunately we don't need to do it that fast tomorrow night.

5 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Lol, lots of cautious buyers with the history of this winter, plus the fact that it's one of those warm one day to snow the next deals. We can do this! Ralph mentioned the fast timing for the turnaround, I was thinking about that earlier, and while it's not at all the same setup, just this past November 19th we went from 60F here at 4 pm to snow at 9 pm. Fortunately we don't need to do it that fast tomorrow night.

Whatever happens the legit end of boring weather is at hand for many :)

Archived