Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 10-12 Potential Snow Event

Hoosier

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ConfusedKitten said:

Yeah I just hastily measured "3.5 on my deck, still got over 12 hours to go I think we could easily end up with over 8" total.

I'd say 6-8" seems reasonable but we could lolly.

Interesting storm. Usually you won't see warning amounts with a sfc low going well to our NW unless the antecedent airmass is frigid.

2 minutes ago, London snowsquall said:

You're out of hibernation!  I've been wondering where you were, but nice to have you back.    Sorry about the lack of production with the last LES episode.   Maybe we can cash in like we are capable sometime this winter.

Hey Alan,

I'm actually only in London until tomorrow and then again briefly later in the week. Basically back in Toronto permanently.

And I wouldn't say I'm outta hibernation just yet. We'll see how it goes.

We're really stacking flakes up here. Storm total over 6" now with a few more hours in this band to go. Temp is still down around 30, so no melting yet. Headed out in a few with the little one to play and snap a few pics. Will get a more accurate measurement as well. This part of the event is delivering better than I thought it would this morning.

13 minutes ago, snowstormcanuck said:

Hey Alan,

I'm actually only in London until tomorrow and then again briefly later in the week. Basically back in Toronto permanently.

Well nice to have you on the board again Mike.  You done school yet?  Were you in law school here?  I seem to recall that but my memory can be sketchy.     

8 minutes ago, tuanis said:

We're really stacking flakes up here. Storm total over 6" now with a few more hours in this band to go. Temp is still down around 30, so no melting yet. Headed out in a few with the little one to play and snap a few pics. Will get a more accurate measurement as well. This part of the event is delivering better than I thought it would this morning.

Same here, about 6" now. 

1 hour ago, snowstormcanuck said:

Hey Alan,

Dude! How the hell are you? I've been asking about you. Even if you don't come out of hibernation, it's good to here from you. I hope all is well.  By the way, London just has to get past 5.8" (with maybe another 1 or 2 to come) to beat us down here with this storm. From the reports coming in from the Detroit area, you should be able to pull that off.

Archived