SnowHabit
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

That still maybe my 2nd fav event.

As well as we've done recently, we haven't been able to match the Dec 1992 and Apr 1997 events in terms of "obscene QPF" snow events....where we get the atmosphere to firehose us with 4-5" of qpf and even waste some of it on rain and then puke 8 to 1 mashed potatoes for the next 2" of qpf before drying out a little late in the game.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

As well as we've done recently, we haven't been able to match the Dec 1992 and Apr 1997 events in terms of "obscene QPF" snow events....where we get the atmosphere to firehose us with 4-5" of qpf and even waste some of it on rain and then puke 8 to 1 mashed potatoes for the next 2" of qpf before drying out a little late in the game.

I know....all pixie dust..which I am tied of.

Counting on this season to end that.....though I think that depiction would be dust off of the immediate coast-

I'm actually looking forward to the euro tonight, looking at trends in modeling.

EC trended much more amplified, and both models agree on large scale synoptic features, such as an impressive +pp over the GL, and a potent low IVOF the maratimes in order to create some resistance upstream.

Maybe first viable threat of the season.

Archived