Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Obs and Disc Thread

mappy

11 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Sterling has mentioned this threat since last night. They just expanded wwa in n/w counties. Local p+c upped accumulation to half inch. 

Currently 27. Guidance shows low 30s - behind the 8 ball already.

Not to one up Sterling, but I mentioned it Monday :P 

On 12/26/2016 at 10:00 PM, WinterWxLuvr said:

Not long range, but, again, flakes increasingly possible Thursday

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

WinterWxLuvr for the WIN!

In all seriousness models have been showing accumulations from dusting to as much as 2.5" the last several days up this way. I personally expect a dusting then some brief freezing rain. I think York or Harrisburg, pa could get a good thump ..maybe 1-2 inches. I'm curious to see what's Falling at 530 when I get up.

Where is it you live?  Locations don't show on the phone.  That's a feature that our new format needs to bring back.

WE DO NOT NEED A PANIC ROOM IN THE MID ATLANTIC THIS WINTER.

We need to celebrate! We're going to get a LOT of snow, all over VA, DC, MD, W VA, DEL, even N Carolina! We're going to get totally demolished in late January or in early February by tremendous amounts of snow!

Load up on salt NOW! Get your Jebman shovels today! Get snowblowers along with millions of spare gaskets! You're gonna need em.

The cryosphere is setting up for something BIG, something EPIC about 4 weeks from now. There will be lots of Siberian air available, and we will be tapping the vastness of the warm moist air from not only the south Atlantic but the Caribbean and even the far south PACIFIC which will feed into the storms in late January and beyond!

WE. WILL. BE. SICK. AND. TIRED. OF. SNOW.

There will be NO rest for the weary, hell, even I will be sick and tired of shoveling snow LMAO!

One more thing: WE ARE ON A HEATER! Believe IT! This will be Winter Number FOUR!

8 hours ago, Jebman said:

WE DO NOT NEED A PANIC ROOM IN THE MID ATLANTIC THIS WINTER.

We need to celebrate! We're going to get a LOT of snow, all over VA, DC, MD, W VA, DEL, even N Carolina! We're going to get totally demolished in late January or in early February by tremendous amounts of snow!

Load up on salt NOW! Get your Jebman shovels today! Get snowblowers along with millions of spare gaskets! You're gonna need em.

The cryosphere is setting up for something BIG, something EPIC about 4 weeks from now. There will be lots of Siberian air available, and we will be tapping the vastness of the warm moist air from not only the south Atlantic but the Caribbean and even the far south PACIFIC which will feed into the storms in late January and beyond!

WE. WILL. BE. SICK. AND. TIRED. OF. SNOW.

There will be NO rest for the weary, hell, even I will be sick and tired of shoveling snow LMAO!

One more thing: WE ARE ON A HEATER! Believe IT! This will be Winter Number FOUR!

I hate the way Jebman makes these wishy-washy, on the fence,  forecasts, don't you?

(Seriously, I love these.)

51 minutes ago, Midlo Snow Maker said:

33 and pouring snow at 4,100 ft at Canaan  valley 

IMAG2489.jpg

Nice! I was just daydreaming on the zillow site looking at property for sale up there. $59,000 for a 3 acre lot on the south side of the valley on Lanesville Rd looked appealing but I think that might not be in the true snow zone.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived