Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Peaked at 64.3F...down to 59F now with occasional sprinkles. The pack is down to 10" so we lost 4" in the past 24hrs. We'll probably lose a couple more tonight.

I saw a mosquito and moth tonight. It really feels like an early May evening with an approaching squall line.

Hit 60.9 here, but it didn't last long.  If you stood by the pool you could feel icy gusts coming down the hill when the wind lulled.

Temp is back down to 47.1 which is sad.

5 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

Hit 60.9 here, but it didn't last long.  If you stood by the pool you could feel icy gusts coming down the hill when the wind lulled.

Temp is back down to 47.1 which is sad.

Bummer. We had that yesterday...none of that garbage today. It feels like Key West.

2 minutes ago, eyewall said:

It is still battling back and forth depending on rates but wow what a day 

It was much warmer up by you, I guess.  We topped out at 60*--which still sucks of course.  But, I guess I'd rather the snow melt at a comfortable temp quickly than a painfully slow melt at 45.

Just now, moneypitmike said:

It was much warmer up by you, I guess.  We topped out at 60*--which still sucks of course.  But, I guess I'd rather the snow melt at a comfortable temp quickly than a painfully slow melt at 45.

Our snow is gone entirely. We lost it even before today.

Archived