Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

lol two years ago my average temp for the month was 16, using short term stuff for justifying climate change is dumb and weakens any scientific argument.Climate isn't a day/week/month. Does climate change, most certainly, does this prove it, um no

i didn't say this one event proves it. however this is just the latest in a string of months with record highs. nyc hasn't had a below normal month in 20 months and the below normal month was like -.2 

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Feb 17 ain't got nothing on Feb 15 8,281 cold daily temperature records (4,778 daily cold maximum temperature records and 3,503 daily cold minimum temperature records) broken or tied.

Ironically, you are arguing against global warming by using the same logic you criticized me for using...lol...its over man. 

Just now, psv88 said:

Ironically, you are arguing against global warming by using the same logic you criticized me for using...lol...its over man. 

I never once argued against the climate warming , if you had reading comprehension you would see I indeed said the the climate has warmed, just pointing out the ignorance of using individual events to justify it. Over lol, yep it may never snow again. 

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Feb 17 ain't got nothing on Feb 15 8,281 cold daily temperature records (4,778 daily cold maximum temperature records and 3,503 daily cold minimum temperature records) broken or tied.

Even anecdotally it seems like warm records are probably running 3:1 over cold ones in the last decade.  Snowman21 would be the one to ask though.  

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

I never once argued against the climate warming , if you had reading comprehension you would see I indeed said the the climate has warmed, just pointing out the ignorance of using individual events to justify it. Over lol, yep it may never snow again. 

I misinterpreted your post, disregard my reply above haha.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Even anecdotally it seems like warm records are probably running 3:1 over cold ones in the last decade.  Snowman21 would be the one to ask though.  

One mans misery is another's glory although I surmise even this would be too much for you.

http://squawalpine.com/explore/blog/operations-update-feb-22-23

Archived