Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter & General Discussion/Observations

ORH_wxman

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, klw said:

Really?  We don't appear to top 35 on the GFS and down there you seem to be around 50 on Wed, 60 on Thurs and mid 40's on Friday.  Warm yes but epic? What am I missing?  (haven't looked Euro yet)

Down here it's quite warm. Days of 50s... GFS even pops some mid 60s.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You should look at a model.

Um I did. The ensembles look much more muted than a 6z Gfs op run. In fact the Gfs shows a great example of how we'd backdoor. It's a perfect Tip setup. Op run showing 5 days of 60's and folks scrambling to stores for sunscreen and tee times, only to have one mild day ahead of a door, cursing the rip and readers . Not saying it's gonna be cold.. it will be AN, but yeah, I'll take the under of a week of 50's and 60's in SNE in Feb lol

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Um I did. The ensembles look much more muted than a 6z Gfs op run. In fact the Gfs shows a great example of how we'd backdoor. It's a perfect Tip setup. Op run showing 5 days of 60's and folks scrambling to stores for sunscreen and tee times, only to have one mild day ahead of a door, cursing the rip and readers . Not saying it's gonna be cold.. it will be AN, but yeah, I'll take the under of a week of 50's and 60's in SNE in Feb lol

Bookmarking this post. Will revisit in a week or so. 

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

A week? Just looks mild overall day and night. Monday will be chilly. Sat, Sun, and then most of next week look mild. Deal with it.

9 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

93 to 25  then get on W. Mountain Rd. in Conway follow it to where it ends in Glen take a right at the end and then  shortly there after a left onto 16 .

25? I have been to Wildcat many times up 16, was wondering if 93 was faster all the up to 3/115/2/16 then coming in the back side

Archived