Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2016 Obs

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spent the first 4 hrs of light this AM sitting in a ground blind freezing my ass off and loving it on my hunting club in far eastern Beaufort Co ( in between the sounds of NC for those not familiar) and my Kestrel was at 21 and when the sun got up a bit a breeze kicked up and got my wind chill into the mid teens.....paid off got a nice doe, deer move good when its cold like this. 

4 hours ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Only made it down to 20 this morning, so jut missed the teens. I thought I would get lower when I hit 27 early in the evening but it just stopped falling after that. I wonder if I'll have a chance at it tonight...

low of only 23.1 this morning (live just south of DT Greenville)

39 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Temp seems to be dropping better tonight, should have a shot at teens. 23.9 at 10:30. Per wunderground DT easley was 19 this morning, Pickens county airport was 18. Does  any one here know how to access weather stations on Caesar's head or Sassafras mtn?

Yes, the Sassafras Mountain (elevation 3,525 feet) automated weather station is accessed via NC's CRONOS database.

Caesar's Head State Park (elevation 3,215 feet) has an automated weather station but I can't find online access for it.

Archived