• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Predict Date of 1st SnowStorm

PaEasternWX

Forget to mention as well. This is how the scoring will work. Everyone will start out at 0. Every day you are off you get -1. Meaning if you said 1/20 for IAD 1/16 for DCA and 1/16 for BWI and 2/05 for RIC and the storm happens on 1/25. You would get -5 for IAD, -9  for DCA, -9 for BWI, -11 for RIC. So your score would be -34. So the person with the score closest to 0 would win. I will keep track on a spread sheet. @WxWatcher007, @losetoa6, @kurtstack, @UIWWildthing, @SNO, @BristowWx,  @WinterWxLuvr,  @nw baltimore wx, @weatherCCB, @KingJWx, @wxdude64, @supernovasky, @MiddleRvrwx , @Roger Smith,  @mattie g, @wdavis5784, @H2O, @ThePhotoGuy, @NorthArlington101, @Midlo Snow Maker, @PaEasternWX

Oh one more quick thing, to clear it up further, the date will count when the snow first starts if it ends up being confirmed that the storm met winter storm warning criteria from snow totals. Meaning if the snow for a 10 inch storm started on 12/25 and ended on 12/26, the date for the contest would be 12/25.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I checked 

BWI AIRPORT           0.20  1100 AM 12/17  OTHER FEDERA

Not sure if that is winter storm warning criteria for ice but its close if not. If someone could tell me that be great.

Edit: From what I checked it did not meet winter storm warning criteria but it was close.

BWI: 12/17 criteria not met

DCA: 12/17 criteria not met.

IAD: 12/17 criteria not met.

RIC: 12/17 criteria not met.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Archived