joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Obs and Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, said here because you all are the few that would understand:  sleet is pelting me as I rake leaves in 43mph gusty winds and I shake my fist towards the sky yelling, "is that all you got?!?!???" and I turn around and my teenage daughter is standing there looking at me like I'm a Martian. Awkward....

4 minutes ago, das said:

And, said here because you all are the few that would understand:  sleet is pelting me as I rake leaves in 43mph gusty winds and I shake my fist towards the sky yelling, "is that all you got?!?!???" and I turn around and my teenage daughter is standing there looking at me like I'm a Martian. Awkward....

Well done!:D

9 minutes ago, das said:

Awesome. :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, das said:

:lol: 

1 minute ago, das said:

70.1F to 38.7F in 3.5hrs here in Clarksburg.  I don't remember what the criteria is but this should meet it...

Yeah very solid. Was windier than expected at least on the gust side. Tomorrow always looked "worse"... guess it might be on the sustained end if not the gusts.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived