Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

We'll the euro was definitely colder and it trended southeast let's see if we get a few more licks. Just about 60 miles north they're definitely getting snow

Im 51 miles ( as the crows fly) NW of the Bronx and we are on the edge. You are gonna have to go 15 miles NW of me to be guaranteed any snow.

Obviously mods don't like me here. 

This is a classic signature of rain turning to snow 

everyone (Paul, ulster, yanksfan, forkyporky) were critizing me when I disagreed that we'd have temperatures in the upper 50's to 60 during the upcoming nor'easter but I guaranteed we'd only be in the mid 40's tops. 

The trend is for a colder solution. In fact I guarantee that the models will show a snowier solution for i84 and west. Ulster please take a seat

IMG_1415.PNG

1 minute ago, BxEngine said:

Whining about posters has no place in storm threads. Im not editing your posts to clean them up. Control what you post and it wont get deleted.

Also for the record, Allsnow is a good poster and anyone who says otherwise isnt paying attention.  

39 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Obviously mods don't like me here. 

This is a classic signature of rain turning to snow 

everyone (Paul, ulster, yanksfan, forkyporky) were critizing me when I disagreed that we'd have temperatures in the upper 50's to 60 during the upcoming nor'easter but I guaranteed we'd only be in the mid 40's tops. 

The trend is for a colder solution. In fact I guarantee that the models will show a snowier solution for i84 and west. Ulster please take a seat

IMG_1415.PNG

Take a seat? Nobody ever argued with you that I84 and west couldn't see snow... in fact I've been argueing exactly that... your arguement was that NYC was gonna see snow... which I can tell you.. imo... is 99.999999999999999% chance of not happening

10 hours ago, nesussxwx said:

Not sure why the NE forum hates allsnow so much. He's been a guy I looked up to since I joined this forum. It's an online forum, no need for the saltiness/beef, lol.

10 hours ago, Stormlover74 said:

They're mad because they don't have snow and are mad that he's posting about it in their forum

Thanks guys. Let's respect the wishes of the mods in the NYC forum and move on. I'm fine and I think I will survive lol. 

• BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived