Newest Member
    Dano62
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Your constantly on my Di**, either you really like me and it's hard to admit, or you really don't, either way you post like a 9 year old 

*interior winter

*#nycmetro

*someones jelly

^^^ every one of these garbage posts was in an OBS or discussion thread, for someone so butthurt about where posters post, id imagine you of all people would understand the use of a banter thread, but apparently not 

the quality of your posts is absolute ****, your posts have been getting deleted faster than Tony Loves Snow it's laughable 

you contribute nothing but one liners and snippets towards the interior crew, occasionally you post that it was 55F on Long Island and you ate your lunch outside(as if anyone cares anyway) 

do me me a favor, I actually enjoy posting and have nothing against people in other locales.. (unlike you). Although you seem to follow and post in the interior thread more than anywhere else on this boards...so either block me or PM, if not post your ****ty trolls nonsense in banner and leave the rest of the board out of your childish tantrums towards the interior crew

Unhinged. It's really remarkable how easy it is to put you over the edge. 

According to the CFS we face the following over the next 30 days.

Jan. 15-29         AN -continuous

Jan. 30-Feb. 07  BN -continuous

Feb. 08-12         AN -continuous

Feb. 13 back to  BN

Not gospel, but if correct it at least beats the average of 8-10 BN days per month we have been experiencing for 22 months,  at 17 AN and 13 BN. 

1 hour ago, CIK62 said:

Feb. 13 back to  BN

Not gospel, but if correct it at least beats the average of 8-10 BN days per month we have been experiencing for 22 months,  at 17 AN and 13 BN. 

Sweet if your on board for cold then I think we have some good times ahead.

meanwhile I hit 12" for the month in wantagh LI. Not bad for a torch month on the south shore 

1 hour ago, CIK62 said:

Feb. 13 back to  BN

How accurate is this thing? You should go back at the end of the period and grade its performance.

I do not see any real evidence in this that 2-weeks from now it will be any colder than it was yesterday and today.    Remember too, that Feb. 01 (varies by location-Climatological Winter) marks the point when the air and land in the northern hemisphere begin to gain more heat energy than they are loosing and BN takes on a different meaning.  

2017011500_054@007_E1_knyc_I_NAEFS@EPSGR

3 hours ago, CIK62 said:

I do not see any real evidence in this that 2-weeks from now it will be any colder than it was yesterday and today.    Remember too, that Feb. 01 (varies by location-Climatological Winter) marks the point when the air and land in the northern hemisphere begin to gain more heat energy than they are loosing and BN takes on a different meaning.  

2017011500_054@007_E1_knyc_I_NAEFS@EPSGR

I don't see evidence that your climatological report is worth a penny to anyone. Are you snowman19? You're a joke my friend!

27 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

I don't see evidence that your climatological report is worth a penny to anyone. Are your snowman19? You're a joke my friend!

you do realize that 2 years ago in nyc  for the month of feb nyc averaged 10 degrees normal ... and until last year in recent times feb been our snowiest month...oh btw we hit 2 below zero last feb as well.....

10 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Are you tony loves snow?

Can't believe how the models are so bleak. No I'm weatherfeen2000. My name isn't that that you're mentioning. I've heard of him (tonylovessnow) though he's this great forecaster from liveweatherblogs I think he was the administrator for the mid Atlantic section.

39 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Can't believe how the models are so bleak. No I'm weatherfeen2000. My name isn't that that you're mentioning. I've heard of him (tonylovessnow) though he's this great forecaster from liveweatherblogs I think he was the administrator for the mid Atlantic section.

Speaking just like tonylovessnow

Let's stick to this Feb.    Stop adding 10 days to the waiting period for a favorable pattern to evolve, every 10 days-----or my Memorial Day Weekend will be a 'snowout'.    Judah Cohen already conceded in Dec.---that---Dec., could be the closest we get to a below normal month this season, but it did not have to be the 'coldest one'.    Who predicted Jan. to be 4-6 degs. AN?   On Dec. 1 CANSIPS was +1,+3,+3 this winter.    Even a repeat of 1960's feat of making March the coldest month of the season, despite the fact it can not be counted toward the winter summary, is still in the running here.

Just now, CIK62 said:

This chart is hard to take.   It is nearly the coldest two weeks of the winter coming up and the NAEFS can't even put us in the 100% certainty range of reaching 32 at least once in 14 daily tries.     

2017011500_024_360.gif

Uhhh, did you not read this correctly? Or did you post it in the wrong subforum? 

• BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived