joxey
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, snywx said:

lol.. Everyone knows he's coming when he's a FA

I think he's pretty angry with our FO right now - the Winter Meetings didn't go so well.  I guess we'll see what money they talk over the next year or so.

I wouldn't be so sure though - remember when Knicks fans were CONVINCED Lebron was coming to NY?  Yea.

Just now, pazzo83 said:

I think he's pretty angry with our FO right now - the Winter Meetings didn't go so well.  I guess we'll see what money they talk over the next year or so.

I wouldn't be so sure though - remember when ag3 was CONVINCED Lebron was coming to NY?  Yea.

Fixed that for ya. Lol

9 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Wasnt that the guy who would post obscure wx maps and progs without any description but usually some oddball saying like "Those in sunshine walk the boundary between arctic air and oxygen while plain rain in Spain goes lame" and expect us to decipher his code all the while claiming his 'forecasts' were correct?

Holy crap you posted something i laughed at. Goddamn. ;)

37 minutes ago, pazzo83 said:

I wouldn't be so sure though - remember when Knicks fans were CONVINCED Lebron was coming to NY?  Yea.

I knew he wasn't coming. I remember telling my friends he wasn't coming to the Knicks and they was like you're a fake Knicks fan then when he made the decision I was like told you lol. Harper is more likely to come to the Yankees.

2 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Wasnt that the guy who would post obscure wx maps and progs without any description but usually some oddball saying like "Those in sunshine walk the boundary between arctic air and oxygen while plain rain in Spain goes lame" and expect us to decipher his code all the while claiming his 'forecasts' were correct?

Haha pretty much 

1 hour ago, doncat said:

That's probably it for  precip for the year, so with today's  0.32", now have 38.26" for the year which will make 2016, 2nd driest in 35 year record...driest is 2001 with 37.56".

I have 42.47" for the year here; quite a bit wetter than you, but still several inches below normal. Not sure where we diverged the most.

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived