Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

nearly exact opposite of last year

IMG_0805.JPG

As long as Boston is snowless, I can live. 

This next threat is looking less and less white for me now. Can't catch a break, and my companies holiday party is Friday night, hopefully it starts snowing before 4am becuase I'm getting whacked on their dime and won't be watching and early morning snow.

39 minutes ago, ForestHillWx said:

Mid Atlantic thread is in full on toaster bath mode...wow. It's mid December and the cliff is rapidly approaching for some.

Once you free your mind of the possibility's of snow life is more enjoyable.:pimp:

lol at the N&W crew jumping for joy after a good few weeks. 

"We Win!"

lol. 

The coast is the place to be for a real blizzard. The strong winds, massive snowdrifts, feeder bands off the ocean, sweating over the R/S line approaching from the SE. 

The N&W crew live in the mountains and they are shocked they get snow, lol. Gimme a break. 

2 minutes ago, psv88 said:

"We Win!"

lol. 

The coast is the place to be for a real blizzard. The strong winds, massive snowdrifts, feeder bands off the ocean, sweating over the R/S line approaching from the SE. 

The N&W crew live in the mountains and they are shocked they get snow, lol. Gimme a break. 

The crew?  I saw that from one poster and apparently it worked.

5 minutes ago, psv88 said:

definitely not. We have gotten slammed year after year while you guys sucked cirrus. I am happy for you all. 

But the whole "I win" thing is absurd. There is no "winning". It's freakin weather.

"It's freaking weather" is a strange thing to hear from someone who has conniptions when forced to share a subforum with posters in a fractionally different climate... 

13 minutes ago, psv88 said:

"We Win!"

lol. 

1 guy.. and i wouldn't stereotype our area as "living In The mountains" per say.... my above sea level measurement is 100feet less than long island highest measurement 

18 minutes ago, psv88 said:

"We Win!"

lol. 

hope you were just kidding around with this post.. lol

17 minutes ago, psv88 said:

"We Win!"

lol. 

Obviously he got to you lol.. 

3 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

1 guy.. and i wouldn't stereotype our area as "living In The mountains" per say.... my above sea level measurement is 100feet less than long island highest measurement 

I think a lot of people watch Moonshiners or Mountain Men and think that's basically everybody north of Bear Mountain. 

31 minutes ago, wthrmn654 said:

So your not mountain men,but instead trolls lol?

It's funny the guy you're referring to doesn't even live in my state... Ive never trolled anyone, you would be shocked at how many city trolls there are ever storm last year... how quick we forget....regardless... anyone that thinks the coast is getting more than the interior on a SWFE storm is either Smokin the good stuff, or in denial....

• BxEngine unpinned and pinned this topic
  • BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived