joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2016 Obs

Isopycnic

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time in the 18 years I have lived in this house I have gone through the entire leaf season without rain. I just blew the last of the leaves from my two large maples that shade my back yard off of my concrete patio. No leaves stuck in puddles of black water that stick to my four dogs feet as they come inside to the carpeted den. Looks like my marriage will last another year.

14 hours ago, jburns said:

For the first time in the 18 years I have lived in this house I have gone through the entire leaf season without rain. I just blew the last of the leaves from my two large maples that shade my back yard off of my concrete patio. No leaves stuck in puddles of black water that stick to my four dogs feet as they come inside to the carpeted den. Looks like my marriage will last another year.

That is about the only nice thing I can say about this drought.  Easiest leaf cleanup we've ever had too.

The rain was nice... yard / pool was full of leaves.  Making me nervous last night was the number of creaks and cracks from the woods behind me... a few sizable (1" or so) limbs down... we get a lot of rain and more wind, that may be a really bad thing... 

Still, the rain is very welcome :)

Archived