Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Oct 27th to 29th vigorous Vort max Sn/Rn/wind

Ginx snewx

6 minutes ago, mreaves said:

When you are responding, there is a paper clip that says Click to choose files next to it. Click that and choose what you want to post. I'll do it now. If the size is too large, it won't let you post it. 

IMG_0637.JPG

Not to derail thread..but on my iPhone 7 on mobile skin..the paper clip only gives me the option of URL or link text. Nothing else

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, rgwp96 said:

Started as snow this am in north jersey by me with a temp of 39.  Changed to sleet rather quickly but sleet hung around for almost 1:30 hrs .  

Might've whitened the ground at my old homestead, a few miles south of you but at 700' elev.  Only saw accum snow once in Oct during my time there (1950-71), had 0.7" in 1962.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Borderline S+

Yeah that looks pretty solid there...def at least moderate. Don't know how far those trees are over that little hill...but if they are a quarter mile away or less, then it's def heavy snow.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Massive fat flakes..Sleet has got to be very close

It's actually still SW of HFD by a little....so not THAT close to you.

Windham county was pretty funny...they were all like 37-38F about 90 minutes ago but now the entire county is like 34F once the really good precip finally got going. This event is really showing that the good lift is where to be.

Archived